Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hey I'm just like Brett Favre!

Yep, just when you thought I was gone for good, I'm back! Ha!

I often have these random thoughts that I think it would be fun to blog about, but I haven't been very good at doing it. So here I am. Doing it.

Do you know that my darn shift key on my right hand is stuck with something kiddish and sticky so that when I capitalize things, it's like I'm on cap lock. SEe? Even though of course I NEVER let my kids eat when using the computer.....

Okay, so I told you it would be random. Or maybe sometimes not so random.

DO you know that this kidtotally cracks me up? Yep, I posted on FAcebook (I'm ignoring that sticking shift key right now) about his leg discipline and Caleb vs. CRying. BUT he totally rolls on the floor whenever Luke does the pulling-the-finger-off trick. I think CALeb is freaked out cause he thinks it's real. SO tonight I was doing it for him, and he just laughs and his eyes get so big and then he asked if I could drop it on the floor. (the pulled off part). I said no cause I might lose it.

SO that's it for today. DON't lose your finger. AND ignore my caps, okay?

No comments: